The Yale Day of Data is a day-long event that brings researchers together from a variety of disciplines to discuss finding, analyzing, and managing data. The event draws from the experiences of researchers to explore common themes that link data-intensive research, like the challenges posed by the ever-increasing complexity of data, increasing expectations from funders, and heightened attention to data as a research product.
The 2019 Day of Data will be held on December 6, 2019. Please visit the 2019 Day of Data site for information on our speakers and the registration process.
The Yale Day of Data is free and open to the campus community. Registration is required.
To get more information about previous and upcoming events, choose one of the links below.
Browse the contents of Yale Day of Data:
- Day of Data 2019
- The 2019 Day of Data will be held on December 6, 2019. The theme is DATA PRIVACY.
- Day of Data 2018
- The 2018 Day of Data was themed "Data on Earth."
- Day of Data 2017
- The 2017 Yale Day of Data focused on Data + Society.
- Day of Data 2016
- The 2016 Yale Day of Data focused on open data, open software, and reproducibility/replication.
- Day of Data Sustainability Data Hack 2015
- Day of Data 2015
- Day of Data 2014
- Day of Data 2013