Submission Guidelines for Harvey M. Applebaum ’59 Award

Who Can Submit

The Harvey M. Applebaum ’59 Award is open to Yale College seniors. Essays may be submitted by seniors or their faculty advisors.


To be considered for the Harvey M. Applebaum ’59 Award, the paper must be a senior essay based in some part on research material within one or more of Yale University Library's government information collections: United States federal government, Canadian federal government, European Union, United Nations, and Food and Agriculture Organization. If you have questions about these requirements, please contact Kenya Flash, Librarian for Political Science, Global Affairs, and Government Information.

How to Submit a Paper

Click on Submit Research to view the submission agreement and upload your essay.