Data and Privacy: A Panel Discussion
Following on the December 2019 Day of Data, meet Yale medical campus faculty working at the intersection of data and privacy.
- Jennifer Miller, Assistant Professor, Department of Population Health, Division of Medical Ethics, Yale School of Medicine; Founder, Bioethics International
- Theodore Holford, Susan Dwight Bliss Professor of Biostatistics and Professor of Statistics and Data Science, Yale School of Public Health
- Gregg Gonsalves, Assistant Professor of Epidemiology (Microbial Diseases); Associate (Adjunct) Professor of Law, Yale Law School; Co-Director, Global Health Justice Partnership; Co-Director, Collaboration for Research Integrity and Transparency, Yale School of Public Health
- Joshua Wallach, Assistant Professor of Epiidemiology (Environmental Health), Yale School of Public Health
- Donna Spiegelman, Susan Dwight Bliss Professor of Biostatistics; Director, Center for Methods in Implementation and Prevention Science (CMIPS); Director, Interdisciplinary Research Methods Core, Center for Interdisciplinary Research on AIDS; Assistant Cancer Center Director, Global Oncology, Yale Cancer Center, Yale School of Public Health
- When: Thursday, February 13, 2020, 2-4pm
- Where: Sterling Hall of Medicine 115, inside Cushing/Whitney Medical Library
- Registration: https://schedule.yale.edu/event/6343716
Refreshments will be served.