Poster Submission Timeline
- November 9, 2018 - Submission deadline for priority consideration (eligible for free printing)
- November 12, 2018 - Final submission deadline (printing fee self-funded)
- November 29, 2018 - Poster Session in Center for Science and Social Science Information
How to Submit a Poster to the Day of Data
All posters should be submitted to the Day of Data EliScholar site as a PDF. Successful submissions prior to the printing deadline will be printed to a physical size of 48" by 36" without any cost to the submitter.
To submit a poster:
- Click on the Submit Poster or Data link in the left sidebar.
- You will need to make an account in EliScholar to submit a poster. Click on the Create New Account button and fill out the necessary information. This will be your EliScholar account going forward.
- You should now be able to sign in and upload your poster. In the poster submission form, your poster is called an Event.
- Title: the title of your poster and presentation
- Presenter/Creator Information: will be filled in based on your login. If there are multiple poster authors, they can be added by clicking on the green “+” button.
- Website: if you have website for your project, you can add the URL here.
- Disciplines: Choose whichever categories ˀyou feel describe the research.
- Description: a brief description of your research and poster
- Creator’s Comments: any other information that you want to include for review
- Comments: skip this field
- Full Text of Presentation: upload your poster here as a PDF
- Additional Files: skip this field
- Click Submit.